Thursday, May 5, 2022

RAYMOND GAIN FANATIC PROFOUND HATE

 40 40 High Admin

20:20 See the 5 Year Continuous Assault

See the 5 Year Relentless 24/7 Persistence Assault On My Neuro&Psych

and This is ALL IDEOLOGICAL and RELIGIOUS

"he has no human rights because he worships a female god"

"he has no human rights because of the presence of a female dominant in his ideology"

I Have Never Been Involved w/Any 'female dominant', Never in My Life, and I Am Almost 50-Years-Old

So 'x' is ALL IDEOLOGICAL

It's Not About Who I Knew or Anything I Did On The Street

It's Just Because of My RELIGION and IDEOLOGY

Well, See How Long, Deep and Vicious This Gets

I Have No History of being a male sub and I Am Almost 50-Years-Old

the milky wayers say I Have no human rights and that My Intellect and Soul Are Invalid Because I Believe in a Female God and I Have an Ideology Makes Reference to Women Like Avril Haines and MorganThorneBDSM


Now, See How This Played Out, Nobody Took My Side

Not One Person in All of The milky way galaxy

and these pieces of shit intend to keep attacking&assault Me 24/7 for the rest of My Life, the assault will continue after I Die and Lifetime After Lifetime After That


Let It Never Ever Be Forgotten That Not One Woman in All of History of The milky way galaxy took My Side During This, and Even Those Names Mentioned, Avril&Morgan, They Are On My enemies' side, and they are in agreement w/My enemies, they believe that I am a non-being w/no human rights because I Believe in a Female God and I Make Reference to them in My Ideology

This is Especially Vicious and Cruel w/Scant Humanity to The Matter

FORTIFY RAYMOND JACKSON

This is 24/7 throughout the rest of My Life, and the assault will continue after I Die and Lifetime After Lifetime After That

LIFE AFTER DEATH

I Call God a Mother, the milky way human spirits are My Eternal enemies

There is No Middle Ground, Every milky way woman took My enemies' side

So Increase My Outsourcing Options


No comments:

Post a Comment

UPGRADE AHSV

  October 21, 2017 at 10:55 PM An #Ton <⭕>* #SallyYates �� 20:20 5 #Cap Prime 20:20 #Antihuman 20:20 #HyperDrive 20:20 #Ionizing #Wave...