Thursday, May 5, 2022

Level Up

 40 40 Braconid 116

20:20 'x' is ALL IDEOLOGICAL, RELIGIOUS and SPIRITUAL

Okay, See the women of the milky way galaxy

Not One of them, past, present or future took My Side

I Am The Least Appreciated by any milky way woman

Because My 'x' is ALL IDEOLOGICAL, RELIGIOUS and SPIRITUAL

If I Had Been One of Morgan Thorne's Clients, Paying Her for Kinky Sex, and If I Were Only About Some Shallow Skin Thing, then to morgan&avril&marissa, I would be a valid human being

However, I'm Not Involved w/Any prostitution fetish and I'm not one of the approved guys,

My Thing is ALL IDEOLOGICAL, RELIGIOUS and SPIRITUAL

So the women of the milky way galaxy, like avril&morgan etc., they hate Me and have more contempt for Me than any male in the milky way galaxy

If My 'x' Had Been More About temporary physical monkey shit

avril would think that I have humanity

But Because My Thing is IDEOLOGICAL, RELIGIOUS and SPIRITUAL

that makes the women of the milky way galaxy My Eternal enemies

Help Me w/This

See My Work On The Braconid Genome

I Have Nothing w/the people

they are enemies to Me, lifetime after lifetime, because of My IDEOLOGY, My RELIGION and My SPIRITUALITY

the sprits of the people are enemies to Me for eternity and especially the spirits of the milky way women

Put Somethin' On My Satan Card

1 comment:

  1. 40 40 Braconid 116

    This milky way woman, avril haines, will be an enemy to My Intelligence, Intellect, Creativity, Spirit and Genomics
    lifetime after lifetime for eternity
    and it's same w/those other women
    from marissa to morgan thorne

    66/6

    ReplyDelete

UPGRADE AHSV

  October 21, 2017 at 10:55 PM An #Ton <⭕>* #SallyYates �� 20:20 5 #Cap Prime 20:20 #Antihuman 20:20 #HyperDrive 20:20 #Ionizing #Wave...